AdventHealth Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Part Time Nights in Daytona Beach, Florida
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Part Time Nights AdventHealth Daytona Beach Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement Career growth and advancement potential
Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Part Time Nights
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Must maintain current Advanced Cardiac Life support (ACLS) certification
- NRP needed within 90 days of hire
To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the Obstetrical, Newborn or Pediatric plan of care as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.