AdventHealth Registered Nurse Medical Progressive Care Unit Full Time Nights up to $13,000 sign on and relocation bonus in Daytona Beach, Florida
Registered Nurse Medical Progressive Care Unit Full Time Nights
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
· Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
· $10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus, $3000.00 Relocation Assistance Bonus
· Excellent benefits including: Educational Reimbursement
· Career growth and advancement potential
· High quality-of-life with low-cost living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Full-Time / Days (7AM-7PM)
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety, discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs, multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements. Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible physician.
· Observes and monitors patient lab work for trends and reports abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains appropriate interventions.
· Utilizes clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
· Performs and documents ongoing patient assessment which accurately reflects patients' physical and mental status ranging from adult to geriatric according to unit standards and patient condition.
What You Will Need:
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a minimum of an Associates of Science degree, required. BSN or MSN, preferred.
· Active/Clear Florida RN license, required.
· Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
· Must maintain current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
· Minimum 1 year of RN experience with current acute care.
· Prior Medical/Surgical, Observation, PCU, Telemetry, Cardiac, Step-down, Intermediate Care, Critical Care experience, preferred.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.