All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Daytona Beach – 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you’ll contribute:
The Inpatient Rehabilitation Liaison is responsible for: Coordinating and assessing all activities related to the referral, evaluation, review and disposition of patients referred to the Rehabilitation Hospital. Assists in maintaining effective communication between the patient, caregiver, physician, contact person, admission office and the Rehabilitation Hospital during the referral and admission process, fostering positive relationships. Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Processes all referrals to Rehabilitation unit for appropriateness, identifies discharge planning needs, ensures patients meet criteria for inpatient rehabilitation per CMS guidelines.
· Responds to all referrals promptly and communicates the decision to admit or deny to referral source
· Completes pre-admission screen with the required clinical information, verifying medical and rehabilitation needs, insurance coverage, and discharge plans.
· Upon receiving concurrence or denial from the Rehab physician, decision is communicated to patient, family and healthcare team.
· Evaluates patient’s needs for additional assistance with medical equipment, oxygen therapy, IV therapy, emergency equipment, pharmaceuticals need, specialty items etc. during the discharge planning process.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing, Occupational Therapy, or Physical Therapy and three years of experience as a nurse, occupational therapist or physical therapist OR
· Associate’s degree in Nursing and five years of experience as a nurse
· Current valid State of Florida license as a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, or Physical Therapist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030454
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 301 MEMORIAL MEDICAL PKWY
Pay Range: $29.447 - $44.17
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23030454
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day