AdventHealth RN Operating Room $10k Sign On Relocation in Daytona Beach, Florida
- $10,000 Sign On and $3,000 Relocation
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Maintains liaison with Registration, Laboratory, Pre-op Holding, Volunteer Desk, Ambulatory Services, Endoscopy, PACU and Anesthesia Department for safe patient care.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure, able to assist the physician within the role of circulating nurse in the procedure room, knowledgeable of equipment and supplies for OR procedures.
- Clean procedure rooms, redress table and stock work area with supplies while checking for outdates and inform manager/charge nurse of supplies needed when par level decreases and report equipment issues promptly. Makes written changes to the preference cards as needed and submits them for electronic update.
- Actively participates in department Performance Improvement Plan, Staff Meetings, monthly assigned duties and orients new nurses to the unit.
- Participates in scheduling weekend add-on patients while adhering to the guidelines.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing , current registered nursing license with the Florida State Board of Examiners
- Maintain active licensure of Registered Nurse-State of Florida
- Maintain active BLS
- Maintain active ACLS
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. OR registered nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and re-evaluating the needs, treatment and care of the age appropriate patient within the OR suite. The nurse adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations applicable to local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.