AdventHealth RN PACU II PRN Days in Daytona Beach, Florida
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Flexible schedule
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety, discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs, multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements. Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible physician.
- Observes and monitors patient lab work for trends and reports abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains appropriate interventions.
- Utilizes clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree.
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), chemotherapy certification, NIHSS, 12 lead EKG experience may be required on some units and can be obtained post hire.
- Active Florida RN license required.
- One-year hospital experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.