All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
· Benefits Day one
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Orthopedic Navigator is responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the hospital’s Total Joint Replacement Program, Spine Program (as applicable per site). The Navigator will be guiding the orthopedic patient and their family through Florida Hospital’s Orthopedic Program, from preoperative education through the continuum of care. This individual will have the ability to interact with patients and their families, physicians, their care partners, as well as several key hospital departments including surgery, rehabilitation and occupational therapy, nursing, case management, marketing, home health and others involved in the care of the patient. Regularly collects data through chart review and computer generated reports. Presents data and reports to Orthopedic Governance Committee and other leadership groups as directed. Develops, facilitates, and monitors selected performance metrics and ensures compliance with all activities required to achieve and maintain a Disease-Specific Certifications with The Joint Commission. Works closely with orthopedic surgeons to assist with data collection and community outreach. Regularly works in collaboration with the Regional Orthopedic team.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for patient education included but not limited to 1:1 teaching, preoperative classes, developing and utilization of regional teaching materials and implementing and monitoring the family "coach" program.
· Develop and implement, in conjunction with marketing, a community outreach program for orthopedics that includes but not limited to health fairs, physician lunch-ins, local community events, education events, speaking engagements.
· Utilizes and monitors a data tracking system for orthopedic outcomes through the care continuum such as patient satisfaction, surgical data, patient outcomes, and identifying areas that require improvement, in order to provide key statistics and outcomes at governance meetings.
· Manage, monitor and assess current quality metrics required by national organizations and evidence-based practice for optimal clinical outcomes.
· Facilitates Orthopedic Governance meetings with surgeons and multidisciplinary team members.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
o 2 or more years’ experience in the acute care orthopedic setting.
o BSN, MSN or MBA preferred.
o Must possess a current Florida Registered Nursing License.
o Current BLS certification.
o Preferred 3 years’ experience in the acute care orthopedic setting.
o MSN or MBA preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039380
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.161 - $52.741
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23039380
Job Family: Orthopedics
Shift: 1 - Day