All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: Fulltime
· Shift : Night and Overnights
· The community you will be caring for : AdventHealth Daytona - 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you will contribute:
The Security Screener performs customer service and safety screening duties through professional and positive interaction with the public, patients, employees, and administrators. While posted at entrance points, utilizes the weapons detection system to screen persons entering the facility for any weapons. Facilitates the proper disposition of any found weapons. Validates people’s business at the facility and may issue visitor passes utilizing the visitor management system, in conjunction with the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Accountable to the department's chain of command for initiative, judgment and general competence exhibited in the performance of assignments and day-to day general duties. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you will bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Provides a consistently high level of service and satisfaction to patients and guests focusing on the AdventHealth Mission: To Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ; and Vision: To Become a Global Pacesetter Delivery Preeminent Faith Based Healthcare.
· Serves as the initial greeter to all patients, visitors, and employees entering the facility.
· Utilizes customer services skills to respectively work with all community members.
· Creates and issues visitor badges to people entering the facility.
· Screens persons entering facility in accordance with organizational protocols.
· Maintains up-to-date and thorough knowledge of the Main Hospital, and/or ancillary locations, as applicable, such as the Medical Office Building, and, and associated phone numbers.
· Anticipates customer needs and utilize problem-solving skills to find solutions to difficult situations.
· Upholds visitation guidelines and other applicable procedures, guidelines, and restrictions as necessary.
· Monitors the immediate environment, report any suspicious activity, crimes, and safety irregularities to campus security.
· Assists during emergencies to include fire, natural disasters, health related situations, and infant abductions.
· Promotes a caring work environment – courteous, thoughtful, and supportive of co-workers in a strong teamwork environment.
· Uses computer skills to assists guests, patients, and healthcare team with appropriate information.
· Participates in departmental performance improvement initiatives.
· May float to various campuses to provide support.
· Performs other specialty services and duties as requested to ensure the smooth operation of the entrance/lobby and Patient Experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Fully bi-lingual in English and Spanish, or any of the following languages: Portuguese, Creole, Vietnamese, French, German, Russian, Arabic, and Korean.
· Interpersonal/customer service skills/qualities: Positive attitude, warm friendly, approachable, genuinely caring, and compassionate, and professional.
· Dependable, self- motivated and adaptable to varying work environments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Customer service management experience
· Previous experience utilizing weapons detection equipment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23022918
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 301 MEMORIAL MEDICAL PKWY
Pay Range: $15 - $18.74
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Job ID: 23022918
Job Family: Security
Shift: 3 - Night