All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: PRN
· Shift : Days
· The community you will be caring for : AdventHealth Deland - 701 W Plymouth Ave. Deland, FL 32720
The role you will contribute:
The Cardiovascular Sonographer II will deliver safe and effective patient care as defined by Florida Hospital’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values and is consistent with the standards of care for this discipline. This position requires the Cardiovascular Sonographer II to be proficient in performing cardiac diagnostic tests for the determination, treatment, and prognosis of cardiac disorders. The Cardiovascular Sonographer II is supervised by the Cardiopulmonary Manager, and is under the direction of the Cardiopulmonary Medical and Administrative Director. This position requires knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiology.
The value you will bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Performs special procedure in Cardiology Department.
· Performs Transthoracic Echocardiograms
· Performs Trans esophageal Echocardiograms
· Performs Doppler Analysis
· Performs Color Flow Analysis
· Records, processes, files and charges daily pertinent patient data relative to job duties.
· Administers cardiac diagnostic procedures for infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
· Assures responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographers care.
· Performs general department responsibilities:
· Coordinates work schedule with Senior Cardiac Sonographer to assure workload coverage.
· Maintains ultrasound equipment, and work area. Reports any equipment failures, or supply needs to the Cardiopulmonary Manager.
· Performs diagnostic cardiac ultrasound examinations and uses independent judgment to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
· Performs Quality Assessment and participates in Performance Improvement.
· Prepare preliminary reports and contacts referring physicians when required, according to established procedure.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Computer proficiency required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School Graduate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· A.S. Degree Preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· BLS certification required.
· Active registry with ARDMS or CCI in either Echo or Vascular required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth DeLand
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23025676
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 701 W PLYMOUTH AVE
Pay Range: $35.736 - $35.736
Location: Deland, FL
Job ID: 23025676
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day