All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Night Shifts
· Nights Shift times:
o 7pm to 7am
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Deland 701 West Plymouth Avenue Deland, Florida 32720
The role you’ll contribute: The paramedic will deliver safe and effective care under the direct supervision of a physician or registered nurse, and in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards of care, is responsible for utilizing judgment based on knowledge acquired through didactic and clinical training in emergency care to meet the needs of the Emergency Department patient.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists the ED physician and RN in implementing emergency care and treatment.
· Assists in establishing priorities for treatment based on data collection and clinical presentation
· Utilize clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
· Establishes IV sites and administers IV solutions and medications in accordance with ACLS protocol and established policies.
· Participates in the evaluation of the effectiveness of the plan of care on an ongoing basis.
· Monitors cardiac status and vital functions on acutely ill patients.
· Provides written discharge instructions to the patient and family after review.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
High school graduate
Successful completion of approved Paramedic training program
One to three months experience required.
Current active Florida paramedic license
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth DeLand
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23023797
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $19.676 - $23.611
Location: Deland, FL
Job ID: 23023797
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 3 - Night