AdventHealth Nurse Manager Med Surg Cardiac and Observation CDU in Deland, Florida
- Family environment and culture with leaders that truly care
- Trusted Volusia County community hospital for more than 50 years
- Continue our mission in the Deland, Florida community to help our neighbors live healthier, more vibrant lives.
- Career Growth and advancement potential
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great Benefits such as: Retirement plan, Education reimbursement, and more
- Responsible for managing all personnel on nursing unit
- Meets daily with staff, patients and physicians to identify problems, problem solve and provide support.
- Ensure that Quality Patient Care is provided on units.
- Prepares, analyzes, reviews and monitors operational and capital budgets for assigned unit
- Coordinates and promotes Performance Improvement plan in unit.
- BS degree or AS with equivalent experience. BSN to be obtained within 3 years of starting position.
- Three (3) years of nursing experience required.
- One (1) year minimum supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership and management ability preferred.
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and ACLS
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.