All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Competitive Pay
· Faith Based Organization
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Schedule: PRN (Per Diem); as needed
· Shift : Overnights 6pm-6am
· The community you will be caring for: AdventHealth Deland: 701 W Plymouth Ave. Deland, FL 32720
The role you will contribute:
The Polysomnographic Technologist provides assistance to sleep specialists by investigating, diagnosing, and treating sleep and wakefulness disorders.
The value you will bring to the team:
· Explains pre-testing, testing, and post-testing procedures to patients in a clear and concise manner
· Prepares and calibrates testing equipment to ensure it functions appropriately and adjusts when necessary. Applies electrodes and sensors, according to accepted published standards
· Performs physiologic calibrations to assess signals and adjusts when necessary. Provides positive airway pressure (PAP) mask fittings and titration
· Works under direct supervision in PSG recordings (AVAPS, ASV, MSLT, MWT)
· Obtains polysomnographic data, while monitoring study-tracing quality to ensure signals are artifact-free. Adjusts when necessary
The expertise and experiences you will need to succeed:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Technologists conducting sleep testing who are not registered by the ABSM, BRPT, or NBRC: Must be enrolled in or have completed the A-Step Online Self Study Modules. Or must be enrolled in or have completed training in a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or a Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC) program with the polysomnography option.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Sleep Center
Organization: AdventHealth DeLand
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23029231
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth DeLand
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $30.826 - $30.826
Location: Deland, FL
Job ID: 23029231
Job Family: Sleep Center
Shift: 3 - Night