AdventHealth Practice Manager RN Full Time Days in Deland, Florida
Practice Manager RN AdventHealth Deland
Location Address: 701 West Plymouth Avenue, Deland Florida 32720
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Deland:
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Acts as key educator and resource spokesperson for professional practice, standards of care, policies & procedures, and practice guidelines, evidence based practice, and nursing research facilitating change and/or improvements in the nursing practice.
- Coordinates development, review, and revision of policies & procedures and practice guidelines for the Inpatient Nursing and Emergency Departments as well as those related to regulatory standards (TJC, OSHA, HIPAA, etc.).
- Administers and manages Clinical Ladder Program (Nurse Professional Practice Ladder – NPPL) according to policy.
- Is responsible for working with large and small teams, both as a leader and participant, to complete projects as assigned while conducting meetings in an organized/prepared fashion.
- Responsible for nursing equipment and supply management
- Willingly accepts routine and additional assignments and demonstrates timely follow through on their completion by ability to independently prioritize work and handle changes in work priority.
- Coordinates GN Internship program. Serves as Primary Preceptor.
- In collaboration with Education, Wound Resource Nurses, and Ostomy Resource Nurses, facilitates education of nursing staff on wound and ostomy care.
- Completes wound audits to assure quality of care.
- In collaboration with Wound Resource Nurses, facilitates the wound prevalence surveys and performance improvement monitoring (if applicable).
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of three years of active nursing experience in a hospital required
- Current State of Florida RN license is required
- Must maintain current BLS (Basic Life Support) card
The Clinical Nursing Practice Manager serves as a leader of the Nursing Practice Committee and is responsible for operating and monitoring the program. She/he acts as key educator and resource spokesperson for professional practice, standards of care, policies & procedures, and practice guidelines, evidence based practice, and nursing research facilitating change and/or improvements in the nursing practice. The Practice Manager coordinates development, review, and revision of policies & procedures and practice guidelines for the Inpatient Nursing Departments as well as those related to regulatory standards (TJC, OSHA, HIPAA, etc.). The Manager is responsible for nursing equipment and supply standardization. In doing so, she/he works with the Materials Management team for review and feedback of new equipment, new/current products, value analysis, etc. She/he works with the Compliance Officer and Nursing Administration to assure Nursing readiness for a regulatory survey and participates in these surveys as directed.
The Clinical Practice Manager promotes a collaborative team environment and supports the hospital mission, vision, and standards of quality care among nursing floors and hospital departments. She/he models a service recovery attitude with all departments and customers/patients. The Manager adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and to the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. The Manager demonstrates effective use and support of the FHFM customer service program and Superior Service Standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.