All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Deland – 701 W Plymouth Ave, Deland, FL 32720
The role you’ll contribute:
The Stroke Program Manager, in collaboration with stroke medical directors and campus clinical leadership, are responsible for the coordination of clinical excellence in stroke care across the continuum of AdventHealth. At multiple assigned campuses, the manager functions as a key decision maker for the interdisciplinary team, which is responsible for monitoring and improving stroke program performance as well as national accreditation requirements. The manager facilitates the development and implementation of stroke-related educational initiatives for staff, patients, community and emergency medical services. The manager leads campus interdisciplinary teams in performance improvement and the incorporation of evidence-based practice protocols into the daily operations of the stroke program. The manager is responsible for analyzing outcomes to determine root causes of variation and developing corrective actions to improve stroke outcomes and performance. The manager works with community and professional organizations to further community education and awareness about stroke prevention and treatment. The manager actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for serving as the stroke program clinical content expert through skilled knowledge of clinical stroke evidence-based guidelines, national accreditation standards and regulatory (state and federal) stroke program requirements. Responsible for maintaining knowledge of current trends and clinical practice by attending national conferences, continuing education programs and review of current evidence-based literature.
· Leads the stroke interdisciplinary committee(s), in partnership with the stroke medical director to improve clinical performance, standardize clinical processes, ensure compliance with accreditation and regulatory standards. Responsible for identifying variations in care and leads the development of corrective action plans to improve performance. Leads mortality and morbidity committee (as assigned) to review clinical opportunities to improve clinical outcomes.
· Leads the initial and ongoing national accreditation process for assigned campus(es) by leading readiness rounds, mock stroke alerts, education, and maintaining documentation to meet all accreditation standards. During accreditation site visits serves as stroke program lead for the campus, including formulation of any corrective actions, in collaboration with campus Chief Nursing Officer and Chief Medical Officer to maintain stroke accreditation.
· Coordinate the development and deployment stroke educational plans communicating updates on outcomes, process changes, stoke awareness and regulatory requirements across assigned campuses and Emergency medical services (EMS) agencies. In addition, responsible for coordinating community education events to raise stroke awareness and prevention strategies.
· Responsible for the clinical development and ongoing review of evidence-based clinical pathways to standardize stroke care across the continuum. Continually reviews clinical guidelines and updates clinical pathways to ensure delivery of evidence-based care. Responsible for leading stakeholder and interdisciplinary committee approval process for timely implementation and updates of clinical pathways (as assigned).
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other healthcare related field OR
· Five years of acute care, critical care, neuroscience, or stroke related nursing experience AND
· Two years of progressive leadership experience
· Current, valid State of Florida license as Registered Nurse
· Current BLS Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth DeLand
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23043652
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth DeLand
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $37.30 - $55.953
Location: Deland, FL
Job ID: 23043652
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day