All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN M-F
The role you’ll contribute: Ultrasound Tech PRN
Performs diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the AdventHealth compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities :
· Performs Ultrasound studies.
· Positions patients and equipment, manipulates transducers and technical factors in order to obtain images, heart rates, waveforms and other information as needed to obtain optimum images and information for diagnostic purposes.
· Notes velocities, measures structures and documents adequate clinical history as needed for accurate interpretation by Radiologist.
· Performs ultrasound Imaging procedures of abdominal, and pelvis structures, as well as OB and trans-vaginal ultrasound. Performs small parts (Thyroid, testicular), and breast imaging as well as vascular imaging, and Doppler studies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Minimum two years’ experience preferred as needed to work without supervision
· BLS required.
· Must be ARDMS certified or eligible, non-licensed staff members must complete ARDMS requirements within 12 months of employment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Certification in ABD, GYN, OB and Vascular preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AHMG EFL Deland
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042625
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $32.70 - $36.81
Location: Deland, FL
Job ID: 23042625
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day