Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time - This position is for AdventHealth University Denver, Colorado
Shift : Days - Hybrid
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
Faculty member at AdventHealth University (AHU) in the Imaging Department at the AHU Denver Campus. Serves as a
respected mentor to colleagues and students. Demonstrates excellence as an educator, competence as a scholar, and
recognition in professional service. Exhibits outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining
relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Provide course syllabi for instruction
• Develop, Design and Deliver Instruction in assigned courses.
• Participate in Student Advising and Mentoring.
• Formulated and administer student competencies as needed.
• Engage in the academic roles of teaching, service, scholarship and research.
• Grade examinations and assignments and review evaluations with students and clinical sites.
• Review and assist with revisions as needed for department/program policies and procedures.
• Identify and recommend to program director appropriate community agency linkages for student learning experiences.
• Makes appropriate and timely clinical assignments.
• Conducts student orientation to the clinical site and completes required documentation per the clinical site guidelines.
• Ensures students meet and uphold requirements of the clinical sites including but not limited to health requirements,
• Supervises students in the clinical setting in the application of theory to practice.
• Participates with the team to plan theory and clinical content of the course.
• Documents areas of concern and prescribes appropriate process for remediation
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelors 2+ years experience
Degree required for academic rank. (Professor = Doctoral; Associate = Masters; Assistant = Masters; Instructor = Bachelor). All degrees must be froom a regionally accredited academic institution. The degree must be in the assigned area of education or in an area that directly contributes to the work assignment.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Sonography = ARDMS, ARRT, or CCI Certifications
• Radiography = ARRT Certification
• Nuclear Medicine = NMTCB or ARRT Certifications
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Teaching Faculty
Organization: AdventHealth University
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23020791
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 950 E HARVARD AVE
Pay Range: $34.15 - $51.225
Location: Denver, CO
Job ID: 23020791
Job Family: Teaching Faculty
Shift: 1 - Day