Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem - AdventHealth University Denver, Colorado
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
Campus Adjuncts are employed by the University to teach didactic courses which are offered on campus. Campus Adjuncts develop, design and deliver instruction in collaboration with the course coordinator and review and assist with revision as needed for department policies and procedures. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provide course syllabi for instruction in collaboration with the course coordinator
· Develop, design and deliver instruction in collaboration with the course coordinator
· Participate in student advising and mentoring, formulate and administer student competencies as needed
· Engage in the academic roles of teaching, service, scholarship and service
· Grade examinations and assignments and review evaluations with students, meet all established deadlines set by the University for testing assignments and grade submissions
· Review and assist with revisions and needed for department policies and procedures
· Identify and recommend to Department Chair appropriate community agency linkages for student learning experiences
· Continue to develop as faculty member of the college through advanced studies, research and writing
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Degree at or above the degree level of the course being taught, from a regionally-accredited academic institution
· A minimum of 18 graduate-level semester hours of credit in the discipline(s) being taught.
· Meet the standards set by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges and Universities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution. The degree must be either in the assigned area of education or in an area that directly contributes to the professional assignment.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Registry Required through ARDMS, ARRT or CCI
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth University
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23043544
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Florida
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $1.00 - $1000
Location: Denver, CO
Job ID: 23043544
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day