All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT Shift : Day
Location: 2325 S Downing ST, Denver, 80210
The role you’ll contribute:
The Laboratory Manager II provides technical expertise and supports broad laboratory functions across the region through collaboration, standardization, integration, and oversight of related services.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates managerial behaviors appropriate to the position. Participates as a member of various committees, teams, and councils for the Laboratory, including cross-campus laboratory teams, and campus specific teams/committees as may be assigned.
· Serves as a technical resource throughout the system, and Corporate if requested, and chairs the System Team applicable to specialty.
· Collaborates with Laboratory Administration, Medical Director, and Campus Laboratories to maintain necessary and clinically effective testing, products, services, and instrumentation/equipment. Introduces new tests, processes and instrumentation/equipment which may include recommendation, selection, evaluation, cost analysis, change management, and education.
· Prepares and manages, under direction of Assistant Director or Director of Operations, an operating budget that ensures appropriate staffing, professional development, space, supplies, and equipment, necessary for improving and maintaining the quality of services.
· Develops and/or oversees development of new policies, procedures, or processes in the document control system. Ensures that policies are reviewed at specific intervals and meet regulatory requirements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
In licensure states, Laboratory Supervisor Licensure in appropriate specialty(ies) for the department or location assignment as applicable to the state -OR –
In non-licensure states, must hold a national certification as a Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist such as ASCP, AAB, or AMT unless grandfathered per state requirement.
Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, biological science, or medical technology/laboratory science
4 years of clinical laboratory training or experience, or both, within the assigned specialty
2 years of experience in a clinical laboratory management role
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Littleton
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030021
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2325 S DOWNING ST
Pay Range: $39.52 - $64.73
Location: Denver, CO
Job ID: 23030021
Job Family: Laboratory
Shift: 1 - Day