Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Adjunct ( AdventHealth University Denver, Colorado)
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for:
Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
This position is located at our Denver Campus. The Clinical Adjunct Faculty Nursing (Undergraduate) position is responsible for the supervision and instruction of students in the clinical area. Clinical Adjuncts develop, design and deliver instruction in clinical courses in collaboration with the course coordinator and review and assist with revision as needed for department policies and procedures. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team
· Teach students during their clinical rounds, and pre/post conferences
· Support and enforce the course syllabus in collaboration with the course coordinator
· Develop, design and deliver instruction in collaboration with the course coordinator
· Grade clinical assignments and review evaluations with students
· Identify and recommend to Vice Chair appropriate community agency linkages for student learning experiences
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution at or above the degree level of the course being taught
· Two years of Professional experience in the discipline(s) being taught
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), or currently enrolled in MSN program Degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution at or above the degree level of the course being taught
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· State Licensure is required in the clinical discipline in which the faculty member teaches.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Teaching Faculty
Organization: AdventHealth University
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033029
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 960 E HARVARD AVE
Pay Range: $37.315 - $55.973
Location: Denver, CO
Job ID: 23033029
Job Family: Teaching Faculty
Shift: 1 - Day