AdventHealth Certified Medical Asst/LPN Covid Tent Full Time up to $1000 Sign on Bonus in Fletcher, North Carolina
Certified Medical Assistant/LPN AdventHealth Covid Tent FT up to $1000 Sign on Bonus
Location Address: AdventHealth Hendersonville 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person care; Body - Mind - Spirit, to people living in communities across Western North Carolina and nearby regions.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon compassion of a hometown community hospital powered by the support of a national healthcare system enabling it to provide services, technologies, and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our communities.
- Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing ministry to every person, every time.
- Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy and Own it.
- As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make up AdventHealth Hendersonville, you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and leadership development.
Full Time/Days, 36 hours per week, MWF 7 to 3 Tues Thurs 9 to 6
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide patient care in the office setting.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Physician.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine examinations and patient treatments. This includes neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and the general patient population.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Certification as Medical Assistant or current LPN in NC.
- One-year medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of venipuncture class preferred.
Provide patient care in the office setting, meeting the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.