CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT HOME HEALTH PRN
AdventHealth Hendersonville/Park Ridge 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Perform duties essentially of personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill or disabled persons in their homes.
· Perform patient and/or caregiver involvement for optimal level of self-care and/or independence.
· Perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Case Manager including baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skin care, pressure relief, dressing patient, feeding and transferring patient.
· Take accurate vital signs and report those which fall outside of patient established perimeters, per POC.
· Describe the activities of daily living and demonstrate the ability to use techniques to assist the patient to meet these activities. Use agency HHA guidelines for additional resources and reference.
· Receive 12 hours per year of appropriate in-service or training as required by regulations and policy.
· Follow Plan of Care (POC) and notify CM or supervisor when patient’s needs are not met by current POC.
· Identify and communicate adverse or problematic findings to the Case Manager or Supervisor.
· Demonstrate the ability to chart according to professional standards.
· Function as part of the patient’s interdisciplinary care team.
What You Will Need:
· Certified Nurse Assistant in North Carolina required.
· Current health certificate/physical examination and TB testing required.
· Current American Heart BLS card required.
· Valid state driver’s license and reliable automobile, current automobile insurance and willing to operate personal car necessitated by nature of job, required.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Completion of a certified home health aide course.
· On-the-job instruction relative to specific patient needs and continuing in-service training, so that patient safety may be assured and the personal care and homemaking needs of the patient are adequately met.
· Six months nursing assistant experience preferred.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing required.
· Additional languages preferred.
Perform duties essentially of personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill or disabled persons in their homes. Attempt to assist individuals and families to assume responsibilities toward self-care. Help the well family members to carry their share of the responsibilities and encourage the disabled member to participate in the life of the family.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Home Care
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Req ID: 20021974
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.