All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ AdventHealth is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Division Revenue Integrity Charge Associate will report to the Revenue Integrity Manager and supports Revenue Cycle Management Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Discharged Not Billed (DNB) by timely billing and supporting the realization of organizational Cash Goals, KPIs, and other Revenue Cycle goals by working Hospital Billing SSI claim edits and Hospital Billing Charge edits assigned to Revenue Integrity.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Work in Epic Hospital Billing Resolute to resolve SSI claim edits before the final bill to payers with complete information to satisfy and facilitate the claim for payment.
· Responsible for timely and accurate resolution of Hospital Billing charge edits, assigned to Revenue Integrity-owned Epic workqueues.
· Responsible for timely and accurate resolution of Hospital Billing account edits, assigned to Revenue Integrity-owned Epic workqueues.
· Enters and/or corrects charges as needed to facilitate timely resolution of Revenue Integrity edits.
· Educate and support team members as needed to work collaboratively and independently.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years of healthcare experience in healthcare billing, revenue services, or coding- medical certification or degree.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: Texas Health Huguley Hospital
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031914
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 11801 SOUTH FWY
Pay Range: $16.5 - $24.75
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job ID: 23031914
Job Family: Patient Financial Services
Shift: 1 - Day