All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time days 7a-7:30p; Thurs/Fri/Sat and rotating holidays
Location: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks Hospital, 701 Winthrop Ave, Glendale Heights, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Conducts interviews and behavioral health assessments for potential admissions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides admissions and intake services to patients and potential patients on Behavioral Health Unit and Emergency Department.
· Responds to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental health care or information about mental health-related services.
· Admits patients to the hospital and registers outpatients with appropriate physician orders or transfers to another facility.
· Documents calls and related admission information.
· Reviews all paperwork accompanying patients to ensure adherence with hospital and regulatory policies.
· May staff a crisis hotline.
· May cover other Great Lakes Region hospitals remotely.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
· At least one year of intake or inpatient psychiatry experience required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23035001
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 701 WINTHROP AVE
Pay Range: $26.76 - $40.14
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 23035001
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 1 - Day