All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth GlenOaks School – Pheasant Ridge Campus – 43 E. Stevenson Drive, Glendale Heights, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides licensed counseling services to GlenOaks School students.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Conducts student assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals
· Administers individual and group therapy.
· Follows Illinois State Board of Education regulations for managing IEP requirements including social emotional assessments, reports, IEP goals, services minutes, and management of student caseload.
· Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapeutic interventions along with treatment team
· Works with student, parent or guardian, physicians, school districts and internal and outside providers to collaborate care and manage treatment plans.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Master’s degree
· Prefer experience and knowledge in adolescent behavioral health and/or therapeutic school services
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· One or more of the following:
Licensed Counselor (PEL) credentialed and registered with Illinois State Board of Education obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date and job transfer date
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
Licensed Social Worker -Type 73
· BLS through American Heart Association within 90 days of hire
· CPI training and certification within 90 days of hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039919
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $24.81 - $46.02
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 23039919
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 1 - Day