All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As Needed
Shift : Rotating days, evening, and weekends
Location: AdventHealth GlenOaks
The role you’ll contribute:
· Operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images of the body.
· Performs patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education related to the examination.
· Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an automatic processor.
· Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Two year allied health program preferred.
· Previous experience preferred
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
· One or more of the following:
• Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. ARRT strongly preferred.
• Radiologic Technologist specializing in Magnetic Resonance Imaging credentialed from the American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039332
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $43.9 - $43.9
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 23039332
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day