All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Parental Leave
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Shift : Nights; 24 hours/week; 7:00p - 7:30a, w/rotating weekends and holidays
Location: AdventHealth Glendale Heights
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs basic patient monitoring activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN)
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Remains at bedside of assigned patient at all times unless relieved by an appropriate staff member.
• Assists in calming and/or reorienting patient in cases of agitation or confusion.
• Removes visible hazards and/or broken equipment from immediate environment and reports as appropriate.
• Records all observations.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma or GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
· Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24005703
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $18.00 - $22.434
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 24005703
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night