Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: GlenOaks Hospital
The role you’ll contribute:
Serves as a patient navigator throughout the continuum of care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Functions as a liaison for management staff, administration, physicians, managed care companies, community organizations, and other customers.
• Coordinates efforts for treatment and promotes quality improvement and educational efforts.
• Compiles data, tracks outcomes, and makes recommendations for process improvement.
• Provides referrals/support for follow-up care for patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
· Oncology experience preferred
· Chemo Infusion strongly preferred
· Chemo Certification strongly preferred
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23020860
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 701 WINTHROP AVE
Pay Range: $45 - $45
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 23020860
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day