All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· 10K sign-on bonus
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time 36 hours/week; Nights 7p-7a; Every other weekend and rotating holidays
Location: Behavioral Geriatric Unit, GlenOaks Hospital, 701 Winthrop Drive, Glendale Heights, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
· Performs basic and advanced validated clinical and non-clinical patient care activities as delegated by supervising nurse in assigned area.
· Provides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice. Develops a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
· Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
· Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
· Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
· At least one year of nursing experience.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23030450
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 701 WINTHROP AVE
Pay Range: $33.6 - $50.4
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 23030450
Job Family: Behavioral
Shift: 3 - Night