Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As needed
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth GlenOaks School - Grades 3-12
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides special education to students with significant social-emotional/other health impaired/autistic needs in Grades 3-12
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Develops individual goals and objectives that reflect each student's abilities, needs and interests.
• Develops and implements lesson plans that focus on student learning. Provides progress updates through grades.
• Administers and interprets formal and informal students' assessments including maintenance, review and interpretation of data on student progress.
• Serves as a member of an instructional team and is responsible for ensuring that services are individualized, high quality, effective and consistent with current best professional practices.
• Provides support and supervision to assigned education assistants and instructional aides including treatment team.
• Prepares reports for and attends IEP meetings.
• In conjunction with team members, provides consistent communication to parents/guardians/school districts/outside providers.
• Supervises students during the course of the school day.
Bachelor's degree required.
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
Substitute Teacher or Licensed Teacher obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
No special education experience required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 22024941
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 701 WINTHROP AVE
Pay Range: $24.82 - $43.44
Location: Glendale Heights, IL
Job ID: 22024941
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day