AdventHealth AdventHealth Hendersonville - Nurse Residency in Hendersonville, North Carolina
Nurse Residency - AdventHealth Hendersonville
AdventHealth Hendersonville has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of AdventHealth, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
- Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Retirement savings
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
- Full-time nursing position (RN license needed before start date)
- The program includes blended didactic and precepted clinicals
- Units Typically Offered (subject to change based on needs): Med Surg, Behavioral Health, ICU and ED.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, training and advancement opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of a nursing school program by CCNE or ACEN
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.5 or higher
- Current North Carolina RN license (may apply without license or with compact license)
- Nursing Degree (may apply before completing, but is required before starting the program)
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.