All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time Days
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville
The role you’ll contribute: The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a registered professional nurse who has the most direct impact on the care and services that patients and families require throughout their hospital experience. The Assistant Nurse Manager is directly responsible for the continual operation of a specified nursing unit. The Assistant Nurse Manager is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The Assistant Nurse Manager is skilled in coaching, motivating, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services for our patient population. The Assistant Nurse Manager directly monitors that quality of care is delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of resources. The Assistant Nurse Manager is the change agent for the assigned areas of responsibility and are responsible for implementing any changes that the unit is required to undergo in conjunction with their Manager/Director. The Assistant Nurse Manager actively participates in outstanding customer service, including service to patients, families, physicians, and other contacts, and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists the Manager/Director in development, implementation and evaluation of on-going service programs which assure quality nursing, and patient care programs consistent with the hospital mission.
· Assists the Manager/Director to monitor/maintain unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
· Collaborates with Manager/Director to oversee unit PI program that monitors and evaluates aspects of care.
· Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow-through and communication.
· Collaborates with the Manager/Director to a service that is consistent with the patient care beliefs and shared management philosophy of the department.
· Rounds with patients/families through leader rounds, lead requests, primary nurse request, or direct family request. Assesses patient/families survey responses regarding nursing care and services.
· Responsible for ongoing development of staff and unit specific patient care programs.
· Shares responsibility with the Manager/Director for effective communication horizontally and vertically within the organization.
· In collaboration with the Manager/Director, is responsible for effective and efficient fiscal management of department operations to ensure proper utilization of organizational and financial resources.
· In collaboration with the Manager/Director, is responsible for department’s operational excellence; assures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Associates Degree in Nursing required and enrolled in bachelor’s degree program within 6 months of hire. Must complete within 3 years.
· Minimum of 1 year RN experience in specialty
· Active North Carolina or Compact State RN license required upon hire.
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon hire.
· If applicable for department, Advanced Life Support/Pediatric Life Support certification upon hire (ACLS, PALS)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036710
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.715 - $55.072
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23036710
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day