Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville
The role you’ll contribute: Provides behavioral health therapy services.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Conducts comprehensive assessments to include risk assessment and establishes therapy treatment objectives.
· Provides referrals for patients within the agency and community.
· Administers individual, family, and group therapy sessions.
· Documents therapy observations and maintains records, while adhering to confidentiality protocols.
· Evaluates patient progress and therapy intervention effectiveness.
· Provides patients information about community resources and therapeutic activities
· Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field
· Two years of relevant experience
· BLS certification – must be obtained within 90 days of employment
· Licensed in respective state
· Formal De-escalation Training – must be obtained within 90 days of employment
· AHCA Level II Fingerprint Background if facility applicable
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038662
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $31.251 - $31.251
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23038662
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day