All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm
Location:100 HOSPITAL DR, Hendersonville, 28792
The role you’ll contribute: Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows AH practice guidelines and safety standards for MRI. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit. Provides shift leadership and support to the Imaging staff.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
· Performs magnetic resonance scans to obtain high quality images. Follows standards of safe MRI practice. Practices all rules and regulations pertaining to radiation safety, reducing personal and patient exposure to “as low as reasonably achievable” (ALARA).
· Produces quality images in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
· Prepares patient for exam. Provides information and instruction to patient and/or family regarding the procedure and responds to their physical and emotional needs.
· Assists the patient during exam and positions the patient.
· Observes patient and equipment during the procedure and reports / documents unusual occurrences and records patient’s condition.
· Facilitates smooth patient flow, scheduling and optimal use of equipment/resources.
· Communicates in writing and verbally with all physicians, imaging personnel, students and hospital staff in facilitating the continuum of care.
· Assists with patient transport as needed.
· Performs IV starts and contrast administration as required.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Education: High School Diploma or GED
· Experience: Two years of experience performing MRI Tech duties/responsibilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Associate’s degree (strongly preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree
· Previous leadership experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· For entities with shortages of qualified personnel, must be obtained within one year of hire; otherwise is required: Registered Technologist, Radiology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging - R.T. (R)(MR)(ARRT)
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040107
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $31.67 - $47.505
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23040107
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day