All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time
Location: 2 days at 50 Hospital Drive in Hendersonville, 1 day at Parkway in Asheville at 333 GASHES CREEK RD, SUITE 111, Asheville, 28803
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Hendersonville
The role you’ll contribute: Perform sleep disorders testing and technical analysis of sleep disorders tests.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Work under the general supervision of the clinical director (M.D., D.O., PhD) or designee to provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders.
· Collect, analyze, and integrate patient information to identify and meet the patient-specific needs and determine final testing parameters/procedures in conjunction with ordering physician or clinical director and laboratory protocols.
· Prepare and calibrate equipment required for testing to determine proper functioning and make adjustments of necessary.
· Document routine observations including sleep stages and clinical events, changes in procedure, and significant events in order to facilitate scoring and interpretation of polysomnographic results.
· Apply electrodes and sensors and perform appropriate physiologic calibrations according to accepted published standards.
· Perform positive airway pressure (PAP) mask fitting.
· Perform polysomnographic data acquisition while monitoring study-tracing quality, per procedural protocols, and make adjustments if necessary to ensure signals are artifact-free and the collection of data is accurate and appropriate.
· Implement appropriate interventions (including actions necessary for therapeutic intervention such as continuous and bi-level positive airway pressure, oxygen administration, etc.).
· Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment, and education of neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
· Responsible for performing difficult and unusual procedures and therapeutic interventions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Training at accredited facility or on-site training which meets AASM standards required.
· Current CPR certification required.
· NC Board registered within 12 months of hire required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Sleep Center
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23024386
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 50 HOSPITAL DRIVE
Pay Range: $22.879 - $34.319
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23024386
Job Family: Sleep Center
Shift: 3 - Night