Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 100 HOSPITAL DR, Hendersonville, 28792
The role you’ll contribute: Responsible for performing radiology exams and documenting proper charges in two modalities.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Instructs and prepares patients for x-ray and/or other examinations.
· Performs routine and special radiographic examinations and is cross-trained in a least one other modality.
· Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
· Determines most suitable anatomical posture and positions and shields patients accordingly.
· Able to assess patient pain interfering with imaging procedure- makes appropriate physician contact for intervention.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of an accredited 2-year Allied Health program required.
· Registered in ARRT or specific modality required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040136
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $31.251 - $31.251
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23040136
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day