AdventHealth Radiology Technician I PRN in Hendersonville, North Carolina
Radiology Technician I PRN AdventHealth Hendersonville
Location Address: 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville, NC
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Instructs and prepares patients for x-ray and/or other examinations.
· Performs routine and special radiographic examinations and is cross-trained in a least one other modality.
· Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
· Determines most suitable anatomical posture and positions and shields patients accordingly.
· Able to assess patient pain interfering with imaging procedure- makes appropriate physician contact for intervention
What You Will Need:
· Graduate of an accredited 2-year Allied Health program required.
· Registered in ARRT or specific modality required.
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification Required
Responsible for performing radiology exams and documenting proper charges in one modalities.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.