AdventHealth Registered Nurse Case Manager Home Health in Hendersonville, North Carolina
REGISTERED NURSE CASE MANAGER HOME HEALTH, PRN
AdventHealth Hendersonville/Park Ridge 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers who feel like family
Faith based environment
PRN, as needed
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Coordinate direct care for achieving optimal patient outcomes, in accordance with Home Health policies and procedures and in collaboration with patient, HH team, caregivers, and physician.
· Complete comprehensive assessment of patient and OASIS tool, providing timely Start of Care documentation and establish an individualized Plan of Care.
· Assure that individualized and comprehensive care is based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, and sociological deficits affecting the state of health.
· Identify specific, achievable goals in collaboration with the patient and/or care-giver, under the physician’s direction.
· Observation, recording, and reporting to the physician any reaction to treatment or changes in the client’s condition.
· Maintain competence in defined/key nursing skills, i.e., wound care, infusion therapy, disease management, adult education, medication oversight.
· Participate in Clinical Nursing Call rotation as scheduled including weekends and holidays as assigned by PCS.
· Proactively participate in case coordination/review processes, assuring documentation of key findings for other members of team assigned to care.
· Participate in orientation, in-services, patient record reviews and staff meetings as scheduled or as requested.
What You Will Need:
Current North Carolina RN license required
Current AHA BLS certification required
Valid drivers license, current automobile insurance, reliable automobile required
Current OASIS certification preferred
Computer knowledge required
Able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing required
Knowledge with a Point of Care software system for patient care documentation preferred
Additional languages preferred
Experience as an RN commensurate with one of the following required: Two years of acute care experience within the last three years, One year of home health care experience within the last two years
This position requires Case Management responsibilities of planning, coordinating, providing and documenting care when assigned a caseload of direct patient care. When providing Start of Care Coordination, the role requires expert comprehensive assessment of the patient, including OASIS tool as required, and development and implementation of a home health plan of care that meets each patient’s initial orders and specific needs, collaborating with multidisciplinary agency team. The home health RN Case Manager develops and implements a home health plan of care that meets each patient’s specific needs and is in compliance with JCAHO, federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines as well as agency policies and procedures.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.