AdventHealth Registered Nurse Physician Services Cardiology PRN in Hendersonville, North Carolina
REGISTERED NURSE CARDIOLOGY SERVICES PRN
AdventHealth Hendersonville 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person care; body, mind, and spirit, to people living in communities across Western North Carolina.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon compassion of a hometown community hospital powered by the support of a national healthcare system enabling it to provide services, technologies, and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our communities.
- Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing ministry to every person, every time.
- Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy and Own it.
- As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make up AdventHealth Hendersonville, you will enjoycompetitive salaries, exceptional beneifts and opportunities for growth and leadership development.
PRN as needed
You Will Be Responsible For
- Assist the physician(s) in providing medical care to patients in the physician practice setting.
- Performs venipuncture; administers injections; aids in diagnostic procedures.
- Documents pertinent information in patient charts by dictation or handwriting.
- Takes patient vital signs and accurately documents these.
- Instructs patients for procedures, makes appointments and answers medically related phone calls at physicianâ€™s direction.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care error.
- Provides care appropriate to the condition and age of the patient.
- Demonstrates an ability to assist physicians with procedures and perform services requiring technical and manual skills.
- Documentation meets current standards and policies.
What You Will Need
- Current North Carolina RN License required
- BLS certification requied
- Medical office experience preferred
Assist Physician with medical care in a physician practice setting. Communicates with physician(s), co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.