All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full time Days
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville
The role you’ll contribute: The Clinical Education Department is responsible for supporting clinical staff through- program creation that supplies the tools and experiences necessary for adequate onboarding, curricula that develop and verify clinical employee competence in practice, and initiatives that help advance professional growth.The Clinical Education Manager (Manager) oversees operations, functions and growth of Clinical Education staff. The Manager reports to the Administrative Director of Clinical Operations and is an experienced professional accountable for the strategic planning, organization, and daily operations of the department, creating a learning environment that supports the development of competent clinical staff. The Manager provides the structure and oversite of staff functions and development within the Education Department. Departmental programs are to be evidence-based, innovative and in accordance with the fast-paced changing health care environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides oversight for the design and implementation of clinical education programs that strive to support excellence.
· Directs the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing and clinical new employee onboarding programs.
· Directs and manages the preceptor, RN Residency and Clinical Onboarding programs, and other such programs as identified by administration.
· Coordinates curricula that satisfy the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS) requirements for clinical staff.
· Designs, provides oversight for, and manages the learning management system.
· Supports the framework for appropriate documentation of all education and training.
· Assumes a leadership role by working with administration to align stakeholders with change process. Provides the context for education to support compliance with change processes, with core measures and with the effective use of the electronic medical record.
· Analyzes the effectiveness of nursing and clinical education programs and revises programs and educational offerings, based on relevance and metric-driven feedback.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
• Three (3) years of progressive experience in nursing education field.
• North Carolina Registered Nursing License
• BLS instructor certificate
• ACLS instructor certificate
• PALS instructor certificate
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032918
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 100 HOSPITAL DR
Pay Range: $44.323 - $66.485
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23032918
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day