AdventHealth RN Nurse Manager Operating Room Full Time in Hendersonville, North Carolina
NURSE MANAGER OPERATING ROOM FULL TIME
AdventHealth Hendersonville 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons to Work t AdventHealth Hendersonville:
- Immediate Benefits
- Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person care; body-mind-spirit, to people living in communities across Western North Carolina.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon compassion of a hometown community hospital powered by the support of a national healthcare system enabling it to provide services, technologies, and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our communities.
- Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing ministry to every person, every time.
- Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own It.
- As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make up AdventHealth, you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and leadership development.
Full time, exempt
You Will be Responsible for:
·Ensures appropriate daily staffing based on patient census, acuity needs, and skill mix.
·Reviews daily productivity and worked hours per Unit of Service
·Reviews monthly financial management reports in collaboration with director and other unit managers.
·Responsible for overseeing the delegation of nursing care functions to personnel qualified to assume such responsibility and to perform nursing care functions
·Responsible for tactical throughput management for staff and patient flow
·Ensures appropriate long-term scheduling; manages staff requested time off; ensures vacancies are addressed
·Maintains scheduling system for the department.
·Management of core staffing
·Develops and implements employee engagement strategies
·Monitors staff attendance records
·Provides performance evaluation feedback to staff.
·Participates in active communication with medical staff
·Participates in or leads hospital and departmental committees
·Leads and participates in process improvement within department and in organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or enrollment in BSN program within one year of hire, required
- A minimum of 3 years of recent nursing experience in acute care nursing required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina required.
- Current BCLS certification required.
- Obtain ACLS certification within first year required.
The Nurse Manager-Operations is a specialized health care professional who collaborates with the Nursing Director and other leaders to provide leadership to the outpatient surgery, operating room and recovery room departments at AdventHealth Hendersonville. Nurse Manager-Operations will focus on daily operations of the departments including but not limited to departmental staffing, scheduling, human resources functions, and patient care activities. Advocates and allocates resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality and compassionate nursing care based on current standards of practice. Integrates clinical, human resource, and financial data to support decision making. Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards. Demonstrates leadership through conflict resolution and service recovery with patients, families, physicians, and staff. Removes barriers to effectively implement strategic plan to achieve vision. Maintains clinical competency in order to provide patient care as appropriate. Ensures regulatory compliance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.