All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute: Manages the HIM department staff to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the health information management department. Assist Regional Director with employee performance evaluations, counseling, and interviewing process. Functions on behalf of the Regional Director in his/her absence. Monitors an accurate and complete log of all inpatient, ER, and fetal deaths. Ensures employee time in and out transactions are correct and submitted to the Payroll Department in a timely manner. Supervises the activities of personnel performing scanning, release of information, physician deficiency analysis, and birth certificate completion and monitor the accuracy of these areas. Prepares for annual outside compliance audit within designated time frames. Upholds the AHIMA standards of ethics.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Oversees the chart prepping, scanning quality control, and validation processes.
· Oversees the deficiency analysis process according to departmental guidelines.
· Monitors and provides oversight and guidance to Health Information Management staff to ensure processes meet department guidelines.
· Schedules training workshops, educational seminars, and in-services.
· Monitors the resolution of work queue items in Epic.
· Maintains payroll and daily transaction reports for at least the current pay period. Submits any transaction needing correction. Calculate each employee’s hours and productivity and ensure all time is credited to the employee and each transaction is correct.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Five years of experience in Health Information.
· Completion of an associate degree in applied science, Health Information Management Preferred
· Two years of experience in a supervisor role, preferably in a Health Information Management department Preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Health Information Management
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039609
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $37.82 - $56.72
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23039609
Job Family: Health Information Management
Shift: 1 - Day