Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville
The role you’ll contribute: Assumes responsibility for patient flow in the Surgery Waiting Area. Works in conjunction with the auxiliary department volunteers to assist with patients and family members waiting in the surgical area. Also assists in clinical departments with patient transportation, patient transfers, and delivery of specimens to appropriate departments. Performs a variety of duties to promote a customer-focused atmosphere. Provides a variety of customer service duties to patients and families arriving for surgery. Performs some patient care, clerical, administrative and data base duties as needed.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Greets patients and guests in the surgery waiting areas.
· Displays a pristine appearance and a customer-focused attitude.
· Transports patients between patient care departments and for discharge
· Assists with patient transfer
· Assists with minor patient care tasks as delegated by nursing staff
· Logs in the name of the patient and a primary contact person with them for any updates during the procedure.
· Promotes a customer-focused atmosphere for waiting patients and their families.
· Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal care and emotional support.
· Observes patient's mental and physical conditions, reports any changes to RN.
· Distributes drinking water and snacks to patients as applicable.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042460
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: -
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Job ID: 23042460
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day