AdventHealth Ultra Sound Tech Diagnostic Imaging PRN Days in Hendersonville, North Carolina
ULTRA SOUND TECH DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING PRN DAYS
AdventHealth Hendersonville 100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co Workers who feel like family
Faith based environment
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Independently perform standard US examinations.
· Schedule patients for examinations.
· Evaluate the nature of critical and emergency procedures, and rearrange patients scheduled to accommodate them.
· In performance of ultrasound examinations, receive patient, explain method of procedure, select proper transducer, follow set protocols and scan appropriately as indicated by clinical diagnosis.
· Recognize abnormalities while scanning and make appropriate exposures
· Present diagnostic sonograms and paperwork to the radiologist with appropriate patient history for review to allow for further scanning and to avoid repeat scans.
· All other duties as assigned by management.
What You Will Need:
Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, required
Additional languages preferred
High School graduate or equivalent required
Graduate of a 2-year Allied Health program required
Registered in ARDMS required
Current American Heart Association BLS certification required
Responsible for performing ultrasound exams and documenting proper charges.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.