All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Maintains and analyzes cancer incidence data.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Identifies and analyzes the history, diagnosis, treatment, disease status and survival data of cancer patients treated in the organization.
· Prepares and electronically submits required reporting information to the state cancer database.
· Collects data for patient care evaluations, protocol studies and conducting audits.
· Complies with all reporting requests and requirements.
· Abstracts accurately all required cancer related information into the electronic tumor registry system.
· Coordinates and maintains the long-term follow up process of data collection and input for all tumor registry patients.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Registrar specializing in Tumors credentialed from the National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) obtained within 24 Months (2 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
Strongly Preferred Requirements
Three or more years of abstracting experience working directly for a CoC accredited hospital not agencies
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cancer Institute
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041528
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $26.76 - $40.14
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23041528
Job Family: Cancer Institute
Shift: 1 - Day