All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· 5K Sign on Bonus with a minimum of one year of experience as a Cath Lab Tech, EP Tech, or IR Tech
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days, Call required, rotating holidays
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists with procedures and provides diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
· Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
· Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
· Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
· Able to perform all specialized imaging procedures such as angio, complex vascular and nonvascular interventional and therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
· Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
One or more of the following:
Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
Radiology Tech licensure issued by the IL Emergency Mgmt Agency required in combination with Radiologic Tech registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23022647
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 120 N OAK ST
Pay Range: $31.601 - $47.402
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23022647
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day