All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
This role is eligible for a 1500.00 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Parental Leave for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours a week.
Work schedule below is subject to change, must be flexible with work hours.
Location: UChicago AdventHealth Medical Group: Neuroscience Institute
908 N. Elm Street, Hinsdale, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
Assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
· Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
· Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
· Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Knowledge of health care field and medical terminology
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Experience with EPIC
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED:
High school diploma/GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. American Medical Technologists (AMT), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), National Healthcare Association (NHA) or American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA) also accepted.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003639
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $18.334 - $27.501
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 24003639
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day