This role is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Must have at least 1 year of experience. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Parental Leave
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 40 hours/week; Days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
• Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
• Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
One or more of the following:
· Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
· Surgical Tech credentialed from the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24002985
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.563 - $41.345
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 24002985
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day