All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale Cancer Institute
The role you’ll contribute:
Ensures the quality of care in the use of radiation-producing sources and imaging equipment, while protecting patients and staff from radiation
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs required calibrations on equipment. Recommends and justifies new equipment and products for the department.
· Conducts equipment performance reviews as needed and implements quality control procedures for imaging devices.
· Recommends radiation safety procedures to areas using radiation.
· Educates staff in radiation safety practices.
· Supports all physics aspects of patient treatment including consultation with radiation oncologists, calculation of radiation doses, design and fabrication of treatment aids and assurance of the accuracy of all treatment parameters.
· High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
· One or more of the following:
o Medical Physicist credentialed from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
o Medical Physicist credentialed from the American Board of Radiology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cancer Institute
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030806
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1 SALT CREEK LN
Pay Range: $67.053 - $100.58
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23030806
Job Family: Cancer Institute
Shift: 1 - Day