All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-time, 32 hours per week
Shift : 8AM-4:30PM
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale/Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images for interpretation.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
· Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
· Performs routine and complex studies and assists in a variety of imaging procedures.
· Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
· Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
· Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
· Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
· Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical certificate/degree require
· Previous experience preferred
· BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
· One or more of the following:
• Radiologic Technologist specializing in Sonography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Four years of MFM experience preferred
Fetal Echo Certification highly preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042175
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $37.56 - $56.34
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23042175
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day