All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid time off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Parental Leave
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 36 hours; 1p – 1:30a, w/rotating weekends and holidays
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides basic and advanced life support treatment, care and evaluation of patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Identifies, intervenes, and stabilizes the ill or injured patient under the direction and in collaboration with a physician and/or Registered Nurse.
Initiates and implements interventions based on transport team protocols. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition and treatment, as appropriate.
Provides population specific education to the patient and family about the patient's illness and therapeutic interventions.
Inspects, maintains and cares for equipment to ensure safety of the transport team, patients and public.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
One or more of the following:
• Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Paramedic credentialed from the Illinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV).
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23048091
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.495 - $33.743
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23048091
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day