All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As Needed
Shift : Days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale Cancer Institute
The role you’ll contribute:
Administers radiation therapy by exposing specific areas of the patient's body to prescribed doses of radiation
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic/technical parameters accurately.
· Delivers appropriate patient treatment plan in collaboration with physician and dosimetrist.
· Maintains detailed records of all therapy sessions, noting on the patient's chart such information as the area treated, the radiation dosage, equipment control settings, the patient's reactions, and the total amount of radiation received to date.
· Maintains and adjusts necessary equipment, including linear accelerator
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Graduate of an accredited educational program in Radiation Therapy required
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Radiation Therapist credentialed from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
Radiation Therapist credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date
One or more years of experience preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005453
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $46.95 - $46.95
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 24005453
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day